Thanks for your interest in joining North Atlantic. Our available positions are listed below and will be updated regularly. Think one of these positions is a fit? We'd love to speak with you - please send us an email at HR@northatlanticcorp.com to get in touch.
Our headquarters in Somerset, Massachusetts is located approximately 20 minutes east of Providence, RI and 50 minutes south of Boston, MA.
Customer Experience Team
- VP of NAC Sales reporting to the Chief Customer Experience Officer (New Position)
- Responsible for the overall profitable achievement of the sales goals, sales growth and customer satisfaction by aligning sales objectives with the company’s strategic plan. Based out of NAC’s corporate location, the individual will lead and develop the sales teams among all business units providing leadership, direction and resources.
- This position is directly responsible for leading senior managers of the 6 sales divisions and indirectly responsible for all sales employees within the divisions.
- Ideal candidate has a minimum of 10 years sales management experience in the housing industry with knowledge in many of these product lines: windows, doors, stairs, hollow metal doors & frames, hardware, custom millwork and cabinetry and millwork across multiple channels of distribution in the residential and commercial markets. Candidate should have strong computer skills and be willing to implement a CRM solution. Strong communication, time management, customer focused, strategic thinking, problem solving, results driven and analysis are some of the key skills we require. This position requires travel in New England and potentially outside of New England in the long term.
- Retail Millwork Sales
- Horner Millwork Sales Teams is looking to hire a Sales Associate for our Southboro, MA location working with a dynamic sales team. Ideal candidate may have worked for one of the “big box” stores selling windows, doors, millwork. This position is a hybrid of inside sales and apprenticing with a lead outside sales rep. Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Window Estimator
- Architectural Services Team needs an estimator to complete window takeoffs from blue prints, enter window orders, proof acknowledgements and assist the lead outside architectural reps in servicing their orders. Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Manager, Retail Outlet -
- Oversee daily operations to drive sales and profitability by working with store management to develop a cohesive team, providing leadership to all that will enhance our customers’ buying experience and employee’s work experience.
- Minimum Requirements and Expectations
- College degree and/or 2-5 years of industry related doors, windows, trim, millwork experience, building materials, Knowledge of sales margins, mark ups, exceptional communication and problem solving skills, experience working in a team environment.
Ideal work schedule: Monday – Thursday 7:45AM–6:15PM; Friday 7:45AM–5:15PM and Saturday; 7:45AM–3:15PM with 1 day off midweek. Store hours vary by season.
Operations and Supply CHain Team
Director, Project Management and Continuous Improvement
As the Director of Continuous Improvement and Project Management, you will report to the Chief Operations and Supply Chain Officer and you will manage a Continuous Improvement Associate at each of our manufacturing locations. At our headquarters, you will serve as the Continuous Improvement lead, which will require you to work directly with each department across the organization. In addition, you will oversee our Project Management Program and give guidance to anyone leading a project.
Oversee the Continuous Improvement program with the goal of maximizing total improvements and improvements per employee
Develop, introduce, and lead our Project Management Program
Collaborate with VP’s and Directors of Operations at each plant to coordinate implementation of improvements throughout production facilities
Minimum Requirements and Expectations: Bachelor’s degree, Three years prior job experience, Demonstrated ability to develop and manage project scope, roadmap and budget. Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM with occasional travel (1-6x per year) to production facilities or conferences
Director, Logistics - Implement best-in-class logistics technologies and streamline across all locations
Operations Analyst - Learn the ins and outs of the organization and develop ways to improve
Warehouse Associate - Manage inventory control for our commercial hardware and hollow metal warehouse.
Woodworker for our Custom Window & Door Shop
Loaders 2nd Shift
CDL Driver Class A
- ERP Specialist
- Our ERP system, Ponderosa Software, integrates business information from all areas of our organization to help improve our overall productivity. As an ERP Specialist, you will assist in the development and support of the ERP at North Atlantic Corp headquarters in Somerset, MA. You will act as a liaison between end users and ERP system developers. This will involve troubleshooting end user issues, gathering insights, and collaborating with developers to implement corrective action plans and enhancements to the software.
ROLES COMING SOON:
- Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis - Develop financial scenarios to improve our operations and our profitability
Employee Experience team